כתב נושא: שלום אחים, אני מהפורום jtf של אנגלית  (נקרא 9047 פעמים)

0 משתמשים ו- 1 אורח נמצאים בנושא זה.

מנותק jdl4ever

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
  • הודעות: 34
שלום אחים, אני מהפורום jtf של אנגלית
« להגיב #25 ב- : אפריל 29, 2007, 06:40:31 »
I don't understand why Chaim made fun of him so much.  They could have been friends and worked together but now they are bitter enemies.  I read that Meir tried to build the Canada JDL and they had a big demonstration against some nazi and a 2 Jews got arrested.   

מנותק גַּם בָּשָׁן וְגַם גִּלְעָד

• מנהל(ת) גלובלי(ת)
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 5916
  • אבי פרחן – יום יבוא אחים נחזורה!
« להגיב #26 ב- : אפריל 29, 2007, 07:14:15 »
Yukutiel basically said on kahane.org that he remembers R' Kahane Zs'l saying that Meir Weinsten in the Canada JDL was a normal guy and he liked him and what he was doing but wanted him to do more stuff.  Chaim seemed to state on the last ask JTF  when I posted this that there was a JDL in Canada but Chaim didn't know about it since he was much more active than Meir Weinstein and none of the stuff Meir did got into the press .   

So actually what Yekutiel is saying is that there WAS a JDL in Canada, Rabbi Kahane ZT"L did appoint someone who supported Irv Rubin - although Chaim insistingly claims Rabbi Kahane detested him - and also Rabbi Kahane didn't even bother to tell any of this (not even the fact there WAS a JDL in Canada) to his number 1 JDL official affiliate - Mr. Chaim Ben-Pessach.            a,

And what about all these other JDL "branches" all over the universe, which Chaim doesn't seem to recall? Didn't get into the press either? and by no occasion has any word about them been said to Chaim by the Rabbi throughout all these years?   I'm just curious.                a

You know, jdl4ever brother, I wish there were a JDL today... aa2      a

• מנהל(ת) גלובלי(ת)
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
« להגיב #27 ב- : אפריל 29, 2007, 07:57:22 »
I don't understand why Chaim made fun of him so much.  They could have been friends and worked together but now they are bitter enemies. 

I agree with you completely.          a

ציטוט
I read that Meir tried to build the Canada JDL and they had a big demonstration against some nazi and a 2 Jews got arrested.

Where did you read this? Where do you get all this stuff from? Was it from Yekutiel too?             a

מנותק jdl4ever

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #28 ב- : אפריל 29, 2007, 09:07:16 »
http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,1880.0.html  This is the protest in Canada where 2 got arrested where Meir tried to revive the JDL. 

You are misreading what I wrote and not understanding the sequence of events.  The guy Mier wrote some good things about Rubin  at the present date and time.  Back in the 80's or whatever, he didn't openly support Rubin so it is irrelevent to the past.  Yukutiel said that there was a JDL branch in Canada, Meir ran it, and Kahane liked Meir but was disappointed that he didn't do more stuff.  Forget about Rubin.  When I brought what Yukutiel said to Chaim in ask JTF he did not deny this but said that Meir was nobody compared to him since all the press followed around Chaim and no one heard of Meir which is probably true.  There was several JDL branches in the 70's and I wouldn't be surprised if there was also a lot of them in the 80's. .   

מנותק jdl4ever

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #29 ב- : אפריל 29, 2007, 09:15:47 »
I am to young to have been around back then and my father was only in the New York JDL in the 70's so I don't know about this stuff.  I just forwarded what Yukutiel said since he knows about this stuff. 

• מנהל(ת) גלובלי(ת)
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
« להגיב #30 ב- : אפריל 29, 2007, 19:52:22 »
Okay, now I have the whole picture.           a

Thanks for the explanation. ;)      a