כתב נושא: דו שיח עם מוסלמי שחור בן 17 מארה"ב  (נקרא 3091 פעמים)

0 משתמשים ו- 1 אורח נמצאים בנושא זה.

מנותק yossso

• חבר(ה) מקצועי(ת)
  • הודעות: 838
  • "...ובחרת בחיים..." (דברים ל, יט)
    • אני בפייסבוק
דו שיח עם מוסלמי שחור בן 17 מארה"ב
« ב- : ספטמבר 23, 2010, 21:07:03 »

מה אתם אומרים? אני יודע להתכווח או לא? (המרצה לפיזיקה שלי פעם אמר, "תגידו כן.", אז תגידו 'כן'.)

ההודעה הראשונה היא שלי. מי שלא נוח לו לקרוא ככה, כדאי שיעתיק את המלל האנגלי לפנקס רשימות, שם אפשר יהיה ליישר משמאל לימין (קונטרול שיפט או אלט שיפט, אבל של הצד השמאלי של המקלדת, הוא זה שמחליף ל- 'יישור לשמאל')

ההודעה:

The KKK today is but a shadow of what it was suppose to be.

1. Their website looks like it was made by a 14 years old.

2. The can't bash blacks.

3. They are bashing Jews.

Afraid to bash blacks?Fine. Proud to be white? Good! Bashing Jews and thinking that THEY are your problem? Why? Eat shit, morons!

Your problems are blacks, muslims, and black muslims. Not Jews. You God damned pussified bunch of retards!

The majority of Jews worldwide are genuinly white. David was a red head and had blue eyes.
--------------------
@yossso "The majority of Jews worldwide are genuinly white"

So???

Listen up man, I'm not trying to spark an argument or something here but I couldn't stay outside of this.

See, it doesn't matter what race, religion, nationality, whatever you are. We are all human beings and in my opinion all human beings are equal.

So white, black, muslim, christian, jew, hindu, etc. doesn't make any difference. We are all human beings and we all have rights to liberty.
-------------------

@yossso Also, religion is not a personal choice. I was born in a Muslim household so I am a Muslim. You were (most probably) born in a jewish household and you are jewish.

Same goes for everything other race, religion, ethnicity etc.

And hey I don't have anything personal against you. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it but I just wanted to share my opinion with you :)

Hope you don't take it the wrong way.
-------------------

@mafaq14

So? So if the KKK are white supremists, and Jews of USA are white, then why do they bash Jews? The truth is, they just seek to beat somebody up because they hate humans. So they pretend to have a reason to do so.

Not 2 people are equal, in any thing, that's the beauty of nature. Leave equality for Math.

Liberty is for everyone BUT Muslims, you can't convert, mafaq14 - you'll get killed.

First off, it's Jewish, not jewish. Race is the only thing that isn't a choice. You hope I'll die.
"לוּלֵי ה' שֶׁהָיָה לָנוּ בְּקוּם עָלֵינוּ אָדָם : אֲזַי חַיִּים בְּלָעוּנוּ בַּחֲרוֹת אַפָּם בָּנוּ : ... : בָּרוּךְ ה' שֶׁלֹּא נְתָנָנוּ טֶרֶף לְשִׁנֵּיהֶם" (תהלים קכד; ב-ג, ו)

"...לֹא בְחַיִל וְלֹא בְכֹחַ כִּי אִם בְּרוּחִי אָמַר ה' צְבָאוֹת" (זכריה ד, ו)
"...לֶב מֶלֶךְ בְּיַד ה'..." (משלי כא, א)

מנותק yossso

• חבר(ה) מקצועי(ת)
  • הודעות: 838
  • "...ובחרת בחיים..." (דברים ל, יט)
    • אני בפייסבוק
דו שיח עם מוסלמי שחור בן 17 מארה"ב
« להגיב #1 ב- : ספטמבר 23, 2010, 23:39:11 »
ועכשיו כשאני חושב על זה, הייתי מוסיף:

Hope I won't get What the wrong way? You didn't say anything that can have 2 meanings, there's nothing for me to take the wrong way, unless I have prejudice against you because you're a black Muslim.

That being said, you're either too nice a person, or a person trying to be too nice.
"לוּלֵי ה' שֶׁהָיָה לָנוּ בְּקוּם עָלֵינוּ אָדָם : אֲזַי חַיִּים בְּלָעוּנוּ בַּחֲרוֹת אַפָּם בָּנוּ : ... : בָּרוּךְ ה' שֶׁלֹּא נְתָנָנוּ טֶרֶף לְשִׁנֵּיהֶם" (תהלים קכד; ב-ג, ו)

"...לֹא בְחַיִל וְלֹא בְכֹחַ כִּי אִם בְּרוּחִי אָמַר ה' צְבָאוֹת" (זכריה ד, ו)
"...לֶב מֶלֶךְ בְּיַד ה'..." (משלי כא, א)