כתב נושא: תשובות לאנשים ביוטיוב,לאנשים שמבינים בבקשה.  (נקרא 9376 פעמים)

0 משתמשים ו- 1 אורח נמצאים בנושא זה.

מנותק Emek

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
  • הודעות: 38
קודם כל,אני חושב שזה די ראוי בעיקר שזה הפורום היחידי שמתרכז על סביב בעיות כאלה ואחרות,
שיהיה פורום חדש שיהיה על תשובות לאנשים ביוטיוב. ולא רק לשמאל הקיצוני שאנחנו רואים ביום יום.

*אני מבקש את התשובות תפרסמו באנגלית בלבד*
אז הבחור הוא בחור נחמד,ויש לו ידע בנושא.
אני רוצה תשובות מלאות,כדי להשתיק אותו אחד ולתמיד

השאלות/תשובות שהבחור מצייב לפני :
1)
- It has historical entity the crusade went on a war against palestine it says it inside the house of commons in England....the arabs were jews who converted into islam after the rise of islam....the original semites are the arab...do some research you ar eeuropean ashkenazi zionist jews who is not reaaly a jew in real terms...and it was not destroyed by the muslims...the romans broke the temple....but there always has been indigeneous arab popoluations leaving there

2)
You once again are usinsg the same propoganda used by israeli where this is disputed in the goldstone report, Hamas may have commiyted crimes but israel was the most criminal dropping white phosporus and chemical weapons on defenseless people.....again against internationa law....you clearly have to lern and do some research....you are brainwashed a lost cause and deluded and arrogant...yet very ignorant fool

3)
have some moral compass.....these people are starved even the british prime minister david cameron called this a prison camp...gaza...worldwide view regarding israel is diminishing fast....

4)
 haha terrorists yh dont use that excuse they were ordinary civilians in refugee camps who were armless....yh i do have morals i wont kill a person with chemical weapons when they attack me with a stone...israel is a paranoid state who is scared of being destroyed...noone will destroy israel just go within the 1967 boderlines an east jerusalem as the capital of palestine...and peace may not or may come...however this will improve the image and moral levels of israel overall....

5)
You may find it funny war crimes...but i dont.....chemical weapons and white phospouras was used in civilian populations alsp UN schools and buildings were shelled...illegally ...where independent UN sources verify it was unjustifyable shooting and killing of innocent civilians.....i wont teach my children to fire m-16...if you declare a war against someone make sure it is fair on both sides....you are using american (not your own) weapons to kill people...

אשמח רק לתשובות באנגלית.
תודה לכם.
*עם זה לא המקום הנכון,תעבירו לפורום הנכון*
-אני חדש פה-

מנותק 500sw

• חבר(ה) מקצועי(ת)
  • הודעות: 648
תשובות לאנשים ביוטיוב,לאנשים שמבינים בבקשה.
« להגיב #1 ב- : יולי 28, 2010, 14:10:21 »
ברוך הבא לפורום נחמד שיש עוד אנשים שעונים לטיפשים האלה בעולם שתומכים בערבים.
לדעתי הפורום על לענות לאנשים שמאל קיצוני ומה שאתה מציע זה דיי אותו הדבר העניין הוא פשוט איך לענות לאנשים על השטויות שלהם בנושא.
אל תצביע תשפיע

מנותק האלקשי

• מנהל(ת) גלובלי(ת)
  • חבר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 2820
« להגיב #2 ב- : יולי 28, 2010, 15:48:04 »
הכינוי שלך אינו ראוי לפורום ציבורי. אני משנה אותו.

מנותק nuchsh

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
  • הודעות: 59
« להגיב #3 ב- : יולי 28, 2010, 16:53:41 »
1)

On your claim that the Arabs are Jews who converted to Islam let me quote your own words "do some research" ARAB  is not a religion it's a nationality you cant convert to a nationality there are Arab Muslims , Christians and Jews 2ND point the original Semites are the children of NOAH'S first son SHEM if you look in the only history book that dates back to that time "the bible" you will clearly see that the Jews are the children of SHEM and just for your knowledge Isaac and Ishmael were brothers so if the Muslims are Semites so are the Jews on your third point that were Ashkenazim Jews and not Sephardi all Jews are decedents from Abraham Isaac &  Jacob now the difference between Ashkenazim and shepherd is the places we were exiled to Ashkenazim means Germany and shepherd  means Spain all Jews are children from the same forefather and by the way there are plenty of Sephardi Jews in Israel , parliament , IDF etc .  the 4Th point your right the temple was not destroyed by the Muslims cause there were no Muslims 2000 years ago but they are destroying our lives the last 800 years or so since they started to exist . 

2)
The hon .  judge Goldstone personally judged 27 Africans to be killed by hanging while being a judge in Africa at the time of apartheid so may his honor not tell the Israelis what is or what is not against the international law man you're talking about propaganda  & brainwash all the the facts you know are from TV and news papers who the majority of them are liberal and anti Israel do u know that every time Israel bombs a area they drop papers first warning civilians to get out ( that's why most of the time the terrorist also leave )  did the UK not bomb the Nazis , irk , Afghanistan ,  more than thy were bombed " disproportionate "?.

3/4)
Again your using news media " facts " and so does the UK PM this week the first mega shopping mall was open in Gaza and by the way Israel sends in 100 trailers of humanitarian goods every day FOR FREE plus Gaza has a border with their " brothers "  Egypt why aren't they more morally compassionate ?!?  huh maybe cause since they live here and see everything for themselves and not through the left wing media they know that if they open their border these really good and fine Palestinians will come in to Egypt and suddenly things will start blowing up on your next point about public opinion two things 1st of all sorry that we are more concerned about surviving than public opinion and second of all go back in history antisemitism was always popular .  ARMLES civilians ?!?!?!?!  dude on which planet are you living on are you serious ?!?!  missiles are fired into Israel every day what the hell would the UK do if the I . R . A .  would fire some missiles on London huh ?!?  1000s of missiles are paranoia ?!?  what are you smoking man ?  on your next point if someone attacks me with a hand gun am i not allowed to DEFEND my self with a machine gun what a a stupidity cause I'm smarter stronger and more determined i have to tell my trained air force to throw down stones from my f - 16 and by the way the 1000 ' s of Israelis who died in the last 60 years were not killed by stones they were killed by knifes , guns , bombs , missiles , lynching , etc .  etc .

5)

War crimes are not funny so that's why we fight Palestinians who commit war crimes go to YouTube cause the mainstream media will not give you accurate info missiles are fired on Israel from UN schools and your point about " independent UN sources "  sorry those two words contradict themselves cause in the UN there were 100s of anti Israeli declarations and not a single anti Palestinian declaration even though its indisputable that they are firing 1000s of missiles on schools in Israel and by the way in the UN civil right group Syria , Saudi Arabia , Libya , Iran etc .  are members so they are not so " independent "  and just for your info the UK is also using American weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan who cares who's weapons it is     .
שאם יאמרו אומות העולם לישראל לסטים אתם, שכבשתם ארצות שבעה גויים, הם אומרים להם כל הארץ של הקב"ה היא, הוא בראה ונתנה לאשר ישר בעיניו, ברצונו נתנה להם וברצונו נטלה מהם ונתנה לנו:  (רש"י בראשית פרק א' פסוק א')

מנותק Emek

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #4 ב- : יולי 28, 2010, 20:34:26 »
f

תודה רבה לך!
אני יזדקק לעזרה בהמשך כמובן.
יהיה נחמד מאוד עם תחשבו על העצה הזאת,
כי ישנם אנשים בודדים ביוטיוב שנלחמים על הסברה נכונה,
ואין פורום אחד בארץ שעונה על השאלות שהם מציבים לנו.
להם כמובן יש פורמים מסודרים,שלכל תשובה שלנו יש להם תשובה מסודרת.

מנותק Alex37

• חבר(ה) מקצועי(ת)
  • הודעות: 879
  • תחי יהודה!
« להגיב #5 ב- : יולי 28, 2010, 21:21:21 »
אתה יודע, יש אתר כזה נחמד, קצת שמאלני אבל בדרך כלל אובייקטיבי, עם תשובות לכל אותם אנשים שמייצרים תעמולה נאצית אנטי-ישראלית.

http://www.beyondimages.info/

אני ממליצ'ך להיכנס, יש שם "Israel Accused: 50 concise responses" שזה תשובות ל-50 טענות נגד ישראל, ממש עוזר בוויכוחים. האתר גם מתעדכן, ויש בו חומר ממש טוב לקרוא, במיוחד על המשט הג'יהדי. אני משתמש בזה לענות לאנשים באינטרנט, הם נשארים עם פה פעור.
כל דור שאינו נבנה בימיו [בית-המקדש] מעלין עליו כאילו הוא החריבו. תלמוד-ירושלמי, מסכת יומא, א'.

מנותק nuchsh

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #6 ב- : יולי 28, 2010, 23:58:05 »
it would be a great idea to have a similar website as this one in english or an english section on this forum so that foreigners can also join the discussion
שאם יאמרו אומות העולם לישראל לסטים אתם, שכבשתם ארצות שבעה גויים, הם אומרים להם כל הארץ של הקב"ה היא, הוא בראה ונתנה לאשר ישר בעיניו, ברצונו נתנה להם וברצונו נטלה מהם ונתנה לנו:  (רש"י בראשית פרק א' פסוק א')

מנותק נץ וגאה בזה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 6815
  • Hierosolyma Victor
« להגיב #7 ב- : יולי 29, 2010, 00:03:18 »
it would be a great idea to have a similar website as this one in english or an english section on this forum so that foreigners can also join the discussion
there is
http://www.jtf.org/forum_english/index.php
אלוף מיל. בני פלד ז"ל
"צאו החוצה וצלצלו בפעמון שנתן לי מפקד חיל הים. כשישאלו אתכם למה אתם מצלצלים, ענו שכאן מת יהודי משוגע, שחשב שהיהודים מסוגלים להקים מדינה-וטעה" מילותיו האחרונות לילדיו.

מנותק עדן איסקוביץ

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
  • הודעות: 1182
  • מוות לפלסטינאצים
« להגיב #8 ב- : יולי 29, 2010, 00:56:29 »
You can just tell him, that if he loves and supports the Arabs so much, he can go to Gaza and live with them...
עדן איסקוביץ

מנותק Emek

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #9 ב- : יולי 29, 2010, 01:01:07 »
ובכן,זאת התשובה שלו:
trust me you need a life - i have never seen people with so much fabricated facts and bullshit like you - you internet freak - you need to get in the real world stop being so senstitive and explore other views- stop this one sided bulsshit - you are unbelievable that i dont even want to read all off what you wrote - you need mental surgery i swear-the whole world knows whats going on even the UN despites this you reject any criticism of israel - oh how common are you to ova israelis

..התושבות דרך אגב הם מפה.

מנותק Emek

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #10 ב- : יולי 29, 2010, 01:01:46 »
1)

On your claim that the Arabs are Jews who converted to Islam let me quote your own words "do some research" ARAB  is not a religion it's a nationality you cant convert to a nationality there are Arab Muslims , Christians and Jews 2ND point the original Semites are the children of NOAH'S first son SHEM if you look in the only history book that dates back to that time "the bible" you will clearly see that the Jews are the children of SHEM and just for your knowledge Isaac and Ishmael were brothers so if the Muslims are Semites so are the Jews on your third point that were Ashkenazim Jews and not Sephardi all Jews are decedents from Abraham Isaac &  Jacob now the difference between Ashkenazim and shepherd is the places we were exiled to Ashkenazim means Germany and shepherd  means Spain all Jews are children from the same forefather and by the way there are plenty of Sephardi Jews in Israel , parliament , IDF etc .  the 4Th point your right the temple was not destroyed by the Muslims cause there were no Muslims 2000 years ago but they are destroying our lives the last 800 years or so since they started to exist . 

2)
The hon .  judge Goldstone personally judged 27 Africans to be killed by hanging while being a judge in Africa at the time of apartheid so may his honor not tell the Israelis what is or what is not against the international law man you're talking about propaganda  & brainwash all the the facts you know are from TV and news papers who the majority of them are liberal and anti Israel do u know that every time Israel bombs a area they drop papers first warning civilians to get out ( that's why most of the time the terrorist also leave )  did the UK not bomb the Nazis , irk , Afghanistan ,  more than thy were bombed " disproportionate "?.

3/4)
Again your using news media " facts " and so does the UK PM this week the first mega shopping mall was open in Gaza and by the way Israel sends in 100 trailers of humanitarian goods every day FOR FREE plus Gaza has a border with their " brothers "  Egypt why aren't they more morally compassionate ?!?  huh maybe cause since they live here and see everything for themselves and not through the left wing media they know that if they open their border these really good and fine Palestinians will come in to Egypt and suddenly things will start blowing up on your next point about public opinion two things 1st of all sorry that we are more concerned about surviving than public opinion and second of all go back in history antisemitism was always popular .  ARMLES civilians ?!?!?!?!  dude on which planet are you living on are you serious ?!?!  missiles are fired into Israel every day what the hell would the UK do if the I . R . A .  would fire some missiles on London huh ?!?  1000s of missiles are paranoia ?!?  what are you smoking man ?  on your next point if someone attacks me with a hand gun am i not allowed to DEFEND my self with a machine gun what a a stupidity cause I'm smarter stronger and more determined i have to tell my trained air force to throw down stones from my f - 16 and by the way the 1000 ' s of Israelis who died in the last 60 years were not killed by stones they were killed by knifes , guns , bombs , missiles , lynching , etc .  etc .

5)

War crimes are not funny so that's why we fight Palestinians who commit war crimes go to YouTube cause the mainstream media will not give you accurate info missiles are fired on Israel from UN schools and your point about " independent UN sources "  sorry those two words contradict themselves cause in the UN there were 100s of anti Israeli declarations and not a single anti Palestinian declaration even though its indisputable that they are firing 1000s of missiles on schools in Israel and by the way in the UN civil right group Syria , Saudi Arabia , Libya , Iran etc .  are members so they are not so " independent "  and just for your info the UK is also using American weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan who cares who's weapons it is     .

ובכן,זאת התשובה שלו:
trust me you need a life - i have never seen people with so much fabricated facts and bullshit like you - you internet freak - you need to get in the real world stop being so senstitive and explore other views- stop this one sided bulsshit - you are unbelievable that i dont even want to read all off what you wrote - you need mental surgery i swear-the whole world knows whats going on even the UN despites this you reject any criticism of israel - oh how common are you to ova israelis

מנותק sarit

• חבר(ה) מוסמך(ת)
  • הודעות: 385
« להגיב #11 ב- : יולי 29, 2010, 11:43:25 »

כל הכבוד חשוב לענות גם לשונאי ישראל מחו"ל לא רק לשמאלנים הנתעבים שהולכים ומתמעטים :old_smiley:

מנותק nuchsh

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #12 ב- : יולי 29, 2010, 15:23:40 »
by getting all upset and talking like a looser who is really defeated i'm really happy to see that i was talking the truth cause if you had a logical answer you would definitely answer me.

and about criticism on Israel sure there is criticism on Israel for instants they are way to nice to these terrorist and man I'M an american living in America but i was in Israel for 2 years and in the PA authority for 1 year so i know the facts i don't get fed BS by the media and believe every thing they say

מנותק Emek

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #13 ב- : יולי 30, 2010, 13:31:23 »
by getting all upset and talking like a looser who is really defeated i'm really happy to see that i was talking the truth cause if you had a logical answer you would definitely answer me.

and about criticism on Israel sure there is criticism on Israel for instants they are way to nice to these terrorist and man I'M an american living in America but i was in Israel for 2 years and in the PA authority for 1 year so i know the facts i don't get fed BS by the media and believe every thing they say
הינה התשובות שלו:
 i condone rocket attacks...as much as i condone the genocide against palestinians, USA is vetoeing every condemnation of israel same as saudi is vetoing against israel ...so lets end this one for all...israel is a terrorist state created by terrorism, they are killing the semitic arabs, they are freemasons, satan worshippers, fakes jews, zionists, mass murderer, ethnic cleansing the new holocaust of palestinians...they are americas dog puppet like arab states are dogs too...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - that was a video created by the israelis from an older war which was exposed by reuters news agency

- yh and 6 million of those were killed by hitler

11  - the ira did bomb britain and did carry on terrorist things...however to compare the two situations is stupind, israel dispplaced an entire nation and stole its land whereas the Uk just wanted to stop catholics from gaining power...however when the ira did attack the UK responded proprtionately, however they always do not, as they carried out no mass aerial bombardment and they never bloackaded an enitre population

- Egypt is another racist state which sells israel natural gas and is one of its most major export partner, hosni mubarak is an american puppet, he is worse than the israelis in my eyes

- fuck the UK they are one of the worst nations ever in the world - they were into imperialism and colonialism and mass killing and mass ethnic cleansing....as a person in the UK i can take criticism of the uk as you cant take any from an israeli point of view

- Shutup the gold stone report was an independent report excluding external influence , which gave israel a good repution in it...as your zionist lobby made sure it was favourable for the massacre your government caused on innocent people..you blame me of being brian washed yet you dont look into any other perspectives.just the same old israeli proganda bullshit..this shit wouldnt happen if they remove the bloackade or occupy gaza navally and through air....

stop this relgious fanaticism you are talking about sheperd jews and ashkenazi jews are converts to judaism...not the original semites.how have muslims destroyed your life...christian fanatics have.Holocaust 6 million (hitler catholic, crusade approx 2 millions jews dead by chritians..the persecuttion of jews through western civilisation history, iran a muslim state which you despise has the largest jewish population in any one muslim population. you blame the muslims beacuse they scapegoats

- all jews are not descendents european jews are not originally semites they were never expelled from the land of israel 2000 years gao this is a majot haux, the exiled part is the biggest haux in the modern century...u know that....semites are the palestinians you do some research and come to a conclsuin to it.....if you still hold the same view you are lost

i vever said arabs is a religion...i siad the semitic arabs aka the palestinians who lived there were jews, who converted to islam via the islamic uprising...europeans are not semites where the hell are you getting this nonsense from...i read the bible and the torah...if analysed in context the people living during moses time were semites and were called the children of israel.....they were the lost arabs who were jews, who through changes in civilisatiosn coverted into islam-truth

אם אפשר תשובות בלי קללות..תודה.
יעזור לי מאוד עם תענו על זה.

מנותק nuchsh

• משתמש(ת) מוכר(ת)
« להגיב #14 ב- : יולי 30, 2010, 17:31:15 »
reading your words i am really shocked how twisted a human mind can get if i bring proof its
 israeli fabricated but all your statements are opinions with no factual basis and by the way
Reuters??? huh they admitted  2 months ago to doctoring photos of the jihad flotilla to make Israel
 look bad officially a technical mistake

http://www.speroforum.com/a/34500/Reuters-admits-to-doctored-photos-of-Gaza-Flotilla

Palestinians semites the bible clearly states Exodus 13:17
""When Pharaoh released the people, God did not lead them by the way to the land of the Philistine
and if you speak hebrew the language the bible was given in and you don't have to read through a
translators perspective than you know the literal translation of philistine is Palestine so
these Palestinians were not jews and not even in Israel only neighbors
and just friendly advice if you really think that the USA,SAUDI,ISRAEL,UK,EYGPT,ETC. are all wrong
than you might have a serious problem that i don't believe can be fixed cause
it falls under the category of naive believing whoever and whatever i want