כתב נושא: עזרה במענה למוסלמית נאצית ביוטיוב  (נקרא 2060 פעמים)

0 משתמשים ו- 1 אורח נמצאים בנושא זה.

מנותק El Blanco

• אדמין הפורום
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 10516
הנה מה שהיא אומרת:
ציטוט
Just want to make clear that I am not preaching to you, okay. I'm correcting.

Muslims do not want to exterminate the Jews because Muslims believe in the sanctity of life. This is in Chapter 3 (The Family of 'Emran), verse 145 of the Qur'an; "No soul may die except by God's permission at a predestined time..." and the Qur'an states that life is sacred, belongs to God, and only He can take it. Also, in Chapter 5 (The Feast) verse 32, it states that; "...if anyone kills a person - unless in retribution for murder or spreading corruption in the land - it is as if he kills all mankind, while if any saves a life it is as if he saves the lives of all of mankind..." Killing is one of the major sins in Islam and is 'haram' (unlawful). 17:33 says that you can only take life for a just/right cause. This means capital punishment for murderers (unless the family of the victim want blood money/compensation), abortion if the mother's life is at risk or in the case of rape and self-defence (which has strict conditions).

The well known American writer, Draper, says, "During the period of the Caliphs, the learned men of the Christians and the Jews were not only held in great esteem but were appointed to posts of great responsibility and were promoted to the high ranking jobs in the government. Harun al-Rashid appointed John son of Masuyah as the Director of Public Instruction and all the schools and colleges were placed under his charge. Harun never took into account the country or origin or faith that one belonged to. In fact, he did not take anything into consideration except one's excellence in the field of learning."

When Prophet Mohemmed migrated to Medinah, it had a large Jewish population. The first thing he did at a government level was to negotiate a covenant between the Muslims are the Jews, by which it became blinding that the Islamic State respect the beliefs of the Jews and protect them from harm of any kind whatsoever. On the other side, the Jews pledged to stand by the Muslims in case of an attack in Medinah. Through this treaty the Prophet inculcated the principles and elements of religious tolerance in the conscience of Islamic Civilization from the first day of its inception.

The Messenger of God had Jewish (and Christian) neighbours and he would always treat them kindly and benevolently, sending gifts to them and accepting gifts from them. When the Abyssinian Christians came to Medinah, the Messenger of God made arrangements for them to stay in the mosque, and took upon himself the responsibilities of hospitality and service. He also said, "These people respected and treated our Companions with honour and thus I wish to host them myself."

Want more?

If we had the chance? Trust me, we've had millions of chances to do stuff you wouldn't like. But we don't because we're God-fearing/mindful of God. You must be mistaking us for the Christians. Every chance they got they persecuted Jews, Muslims (and even their own). But unlike you I don't judge billions of people because of what a minority (who cannot even uphold the basic teachings, values, and morals of their own faith) have done.

I found the below from a book by Karen Armstrong. She's talks about Arabs, but my point is, is that those Arabs she was talking about were Muslims (during the first Caliphate rule of Jerusalem)...

"Jews were probably willing to do this"...(work on the Noble Sanctuary/Temple Mount as guards with the Muslims)..."because the Muslim conquest had given them new hope. The Byzantine emperors had outlawed Judaism, and Heraklius had been on the point of forcing Jews to be baptized.They had been as willing to support the Muslims as they had the Persians, especially since this new form of monotheism was much closer to Judaism than Christianity. Perhaps some believed that Islam was merely a stage in the Ishamelites' conversion to the true faith. The Muslims had not only liberated them from the oppression of Byzantium but had also given Jews rights of permanent residence in their Holy City. It is not suprising that this reveral inspired some apocalyptic dreams, especially since the Muslims had attempted to purify the Temply Mount. Were they clearing the way for the building of the new and definitive Temple by the Messiah? Toward the end of the seventh century, a Hebrew poem hailed the Arabs as the precursors of the Messiah and looked foward to the ingathering of the Jewish exiles and restoration of the Temple Mount. Even when the Messiah failed to arrive, Jews continued to look favourably on Islamic rule in Jerusalem. In a letter written in the eleventh century, the Jerusalem rabbis recalled the "mercy" God had shown his people when he allowed the "Kingdom of Ishmael" to conquer Palestine. They were glad to remember that when thw Muslims arrived in Jerusalem, "there were people from the children of Israel with them; they showed them the spot if the Temple and they settled with them until this very day."

Plus, when Salahudin Ayyubi defeated the Crusaders, he gathered and called all the Jews who were expelled from Israel/Palestine to come back and live there.

Watch this: The Arab VS Jew myth

Again, I know it's about Arabs but my point is here is that the majority of these Arabs were Muslims and EVERYONE was living under Muslim rule.

Honestly man, you should read instead of propagating this bullshit about Muslims wanting to kill Jews. Islam denounces this. And even if Muslims did, then what about the 1.8 billion others who don't? I've heard plenty of Jews here stating that they want to kill all Muslims but I'm not stupid enough to go round saying that they all do.

In truth, the only place where Jews had the best time ever was with the Muslims lol.

מנותק נץ וגאה בזה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 6815
  • Hierosolyma Victor
עזרה במענה למוסלמית נאצית ביוטיוב
« להגיב #1 ב- : מאי 08, 2009, 00:57:40 »
האמת, קראתי את זה ולא יכולתי להפסיק לצחוק  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
כל כך הרבה שקרים,קישקושים והבלים בתגובה אחת מצריכה מוח כל כך עקום שאני לא יודע מאיפה להתחיל.
האמת, מכיוון שכבר כתבתי הרבה, בנושאים האלה ממש בעבר בפורום, אני דוחק בחברי הפורום האחרים להתאמץ לענות לזה, אני הפעם בוחר לשבת בצד ולהנות, אני רוצה לדעת שמאמציי בפורום נושאים פרי.
אלוף מיל. בני פלד ז"ל
"צאו החוצה וצלצלו בפעמון שנתן לי מפקד חיל הים. כשישאלו אתכם למה אתם מצלצלים, ענו שכאן מת יהודי משוגע, שחשב שהיהודים מסוגלים להקים מדינה-וטעה" מילותיו האחרונות לילדיו.

מנותק m4a1

• חבר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 3342
« להגיב #2 ב- : מאי 08, 2009, 07:37:31 »
כל מה שהיא כתבה אולי נכון אני לא בקיא בקוראן, יש בקוראן הרבה מאוד פסוקים שפשוט סותרים זה את זה, אבל לפי האסלאם מה שנכתב יותר מאוחר כלומר בהמשך הספר הוא הנכון.
 אבל אני יודע שיש בקוראן פרקים ופסוקים ואולי אפילו ספרים שלמים בנוגע לחיסול כל מי שאינו מוסלמי או להפוך אותם לדימי כלומר בני חסות.

החלק שהיא אמרה שאם הרגת אדם אחד כאילו הרגת את כולם ואם הצלת אחד הצלת את כולם אני חושב שזה מהיהדות בכלל, ותכתוב לה שהרעיון של התלאי הצהוב של היטלר בא מהאסלאם... מה עוד?  מוחמד בעצמו טבח באוכלוסיות יהודיות ובמקרה אחד ערף כמה מאות ראשים של יהודים. הוא גם התחתן עם ילדה. והחלק האחרון שבו היהודים חיו הכי טוב תחת שלטון אסלאמי זה ממש אבל ממש לא נכון, הם היו אזרחים סוג ב' במקרה הטוב, הם נאלצו לשלם דמי חסות למדינה כמו פרוטקשיין למאפיות. ואין עוד דת בעולם שבספר שלה כתוב על השתלטות על העולם על להפוך את העולם כולו על פי אותה אמונה, חוץ מהאסלאם כמובן.

אם אתה רוצה את הפסוקים המדויקים כנס ליוטיוב ותכתוב פיטנה זה סרט של ניאו נאצים הולנדים על האסלאם יש שם את הפסוקים המדויקים.

מנותק יהודי הררי

• חבר(ה) מוכר(ת)
  • הודעות: 222
« להגיב #3 ב- : מאי 10, 2009, 22:25:58 »
כלל ראשון והכי חשוב בדיונים מסוג זה הוא, ההגנה הכי טובה היא התקפה.

אף פעם אל תצטדק, ואל תנסה להסביר עד כמה שאתה צודק, אלא תסביר להם עד כמה הם אכזריים צמאי דם מטורפים.

אל תיכנס לדיונים ארוכים, זה סתם מתיש.

להלן כמה מהחוקים שמוסלמים הגזעענים המציאו נגד היהודים, והנאצים אימצו בברכה:

הטלאי הצהוב המציאו המוסלמים בימי הביניים.
ליהודי אסור היה לרכב על סוס.
ליהודי אסור היה לבנות בית שגובהו מעל בתי המוסלמים.
ליהודים אסור לבנות בית-כנסת שגבוהו מעל מסגד קרוב.
יהודים מחוייבים לשלם ג'יזיה: מס מיוחד ללא מוסלמים.
אם יהודי רוכב על חמור והוא רואה מוסלמי הוא חייב לרדת מהחמור .

זה רק חלק קטן!

להלן כמה חוקים נאצים במדינות ערב:

בשטחים שכובשים הערבים ביהודה ושומרון , אסור לערבי למכור אדמה ליהודי. מי שעובר על החוק, עונש מוות.
בירדן אסור לתת אזרחות ליהודי, אסור למכור אדמה ונכסים. בירדן אין אף אזרח יהודי. זהו אפרטייד נאצי לחלוטין!

ערב הסעודית הנאצית:

עד שנות החמישים היו בערב הסעודית 450,000 עבדים רשמיים.רק ב1962 שונה החוק לגבי העבדים

אסור להתגורר ללא מוסלמים במכה ומדינה.

לכל האזרחים יש מחוייבות להיות מוסלמים.

חופש דתי אסור ע"פ החוק.

החוק אוסר על איזהשהו מנהג דתי קטן ביותר של דת אחרת חוץ מאיסלם. בציבור או בפרט.

החוק אוסר לעבור לדת אחרת. על כך יש עונש מוות.

מכירה של הביבליה הנוצרית וספרים דתיים אחרים אסורה.

כניסה ליהודים לערב הסעודית אסורה ע"פ החוק.

מנותק El Blanco

• אדמין הפורום
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 10516
« להגיב #4 ב- : מאי 12, 2009, 17:41:14 »
היא הובסה בצורה משפילה. תודה לכולם!