כתב נושא: עוד שונא ישראל ניסה אותי ב-YouTube  (נקרא 4496 פעמים)

0 משתמשים ו- 1 אורח נמצאים בנושא זה.

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
  • הודעות: 1485
  • ואהבת לרעך כמוך (אלא אם כן הוא טרוריסט ערבי)...
עוד שונא ישראל ניסה אותי ב-YouTube
« ב- : דצמבר 05, 2008, 14:04:16 »
תראו..... הוא: " it doesnt mean that palestinians must live outside their only countrey,go back jews to you european countries,you killed and occpied palestinians.you did to them worst than hitler "

אני :  Hello Sandmansea....You sent me a messege and you say:

" it doesnt mean that palestinians must live outside their only countrey,go back jews to you european countries,you killed and occpied palestinians.you did to them worst than hitler "

Well....Here is my reply....:

1) We killed only an arab nazi terrorists....The jews didn't kill arab because they wanted to do it...
They did it for self-defence...The "innocent" arabs you call "Palestinians" aren't that innocent...
They flying missles on Israel and killing innocent (REAL innocent-As not as your arab terrorist friends)..... What do you expect Israel to do? To let the arab muslim nazi terrorist fly missles and keep kill jews who didn't do any crime? Do you know how it feels when you sending your kids to school while you know that a missle can land on one of them? (or more...The "innocent" arabs flying hundreads of missles)....

2) Occpied?????? Those territories was always belong to the Jews....In the Torah (Bible....) The absolut god say that those lands will get to Abraham's sons (THE JEWS).....The arab muslim nazis took the lands and ruined them in the 7th century....

In 1967 the arab states said that they will "dump Israel to the sea".....They tried to destroy Israel
but thank the absolut 3 things happened:

1)Israel was still exist
2)Israel released the territories that has been occupied BY THE ARABS in the 7th century....
3) Some of the arabs understood that they can't destroy Israel.....

Now....

3. You said that we did worse then Hitler....DID WE DO WORSE THEN HITLER??????

To kill terrorist who wants to destroy Israel is worse then Hitler?????
I want to see your country suffering from missles and you won't do anything.....

Anyway....I hope you'll see what Iv'e been wrotten to you and you'll change your
attitude..... Good luck and good bye......   

האם לפי דעתכם עניתי לו כמו שצריך?????
« עריכה אחרונה: דצמבר 05, 2008, 14:07:00 על ידי מנורה »

מנותק חד כתער

• מנהל(ת) גלובלי(ת)
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
  • הודעות: 2074
« להגיב #1 ב- : דצמבר 05, 2008, 14:28:45 »
כל הכבוד אחי O0

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #2 ב- : דצמבר 06, 2008, 22:02:07 »
כל הכבוד אחי O0

תודה אחי, נראה לי שקרעתי את ה-אמ-אמא שלו כי עד עכשיו הוא לא ענה לי...

מנותק גור-אריה

• "אריה ישאג מי לא ירא"
  • חבר(ה) V.I.P
  • חבר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 3034
  • לָמוּת אוֹ לִכְבּוֹש אֶת הָהָר
« להגיב #3 ב- : דצמבר 06, 2008, 23:29:59 »
אשריך! המשך דרכיך זו.

תָּגָר- עַל כָּל מַעֲצוֹר וּמֵצָר אִם תַּעַל אוֹ תֵרֶד
בְּלַהַב הַמֶּרֶד שָׂא אֵש לְהַצִּית - אֵין דָּבָר !
כִּי שֶקֶט הוּא רֶפֶש הַפְקֵר דָּם וָנֶפֶש
לְמַעַן הַהוֹד הַנִּסְתָּר.

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #4 ב- : דצמבר 06, 2008, 23:30:25 »
אשריך! המשך דרכיך זו.

תודה חבר!  O0 ;D

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #5 ב- : דצמבר 08, 2008, 15:13:41 »
הוא ממשיך, תראו:

הוא:i can write you many pages on that.arabs are not terrorists.history is very clear.jewish nation was planted in the place of the palestinians,they were kicked out and it is natural for them to hate israel ,as much as anyone who knows about history hates israel,which caused them a catastrofy.you are treating them with apartheid like hitler treated you,palestinians paid for what the nazis did to you. jews are gainng propaganda but now americans are reading a little bit more and soon israel will be rejected by everyone.israel has the right to exist in peace but not on the body of palestinians.israel has one of the most sofisticated weapons because of th usa and you use it to kill kids and civilians who have nothing but sme stones.hamas yes is terrorist,but israel is more terrorist than hamas oh but it is legal terrorism.you mentioned kids being worried about their kids going to school.well you should be ashamed to lie like this,almost 50 percent of palestinian kids cant go to school because of your arms a walls.you are killing them slowly which is worst than what hitler did to you.i was there and i saw things,you cant lie to me.listen let us hope that israel will learn from the dark past that killings and apartheid will lead to its destruction just like nazis were destroid.i will send you a video later watch it plz"....

אני: First, I want to thank you that you watched my reply....And I want to thank you that you tell me what you think....

Now....Here is my reply for your reply...

1)The jews nation was exist ALOT before the arabs occupated the jewish lands...
The jewish nation was exist 1200 years before Jesus was borned....The arab occupated the lands in the 7th century....So you say that we took their lands?
The bible isn't lying....ALL THE WESTERN WOLRD BELIEVE THE BIBLE TOO..
So you say that all the world is wrong and the bible is lying??? Those lands were always belong to the jews....

2)You say that Israel is treating to the "Palestinians" like the nazis did to the jews?

You don't have the right to compare the holocaust to the nazi arabs in Gaza...The
arabs in Gaza want to destroy the jews and Israel like Hitler wanted to do...And thanks g-d he didn't success....The nazi arabs in Gaza teach their childrens how
to use a gun when the like 5 years old SO THEY WILL KILL JEWS AND IF THE JEWS WILL ATTACK BACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL SAY THAT ISRAEL KILLING LITTLE CHILDREN......The nazi arabs want to take all Israel territories to themself and destroy the jews.....The nazi arabs say in their mosques that Israel should be destroyed with the jews there.....And I can give you alot of examples but if i'll start I won't finish....

3) Only 50% of the arab kids in Gaza can't go to school? You know that in Sderot( A city which gets like 10 missles from the "innocent" arabs in gaza) all the kids afraid to go to school? The kids know that if they will go to school the may get a missle on their heads.....So 50% nazis don't want to go to school? That's a joke!

4) Israel is terrorist? Israel is a very nice country and they give the nazi arabs electricity, Food and when the arab muslim nazis in Gaza is sick they get paramacy from Israel....Did you know that? If Israel wasn't that nice the arab muslim nazis in Gaza was in dark all the time....

5) You said that the dark past of Israel should teach them a lesson...Well...It did...

DON'T LET THE JEWS SUFFER FROM ANOTHER HOLOCAUST....Holocaust that the arab nazis in Gaza want to do to the jews.....

Anyway....Thank you for your reply.....Like I said last time..."Good luck
with your attitude"......Good bye....

נראה לכם שהפעם זה ישתיק אותו??

מנותק אהרון.א.

• חבר(ה) מוסמך(ת)
  • הודעות: 480
« להגיב #6 ב- : דצמבר 08, 2008, 15:33:53 »
הוא בכלל לא מכיר את ההיסטוריה של העם היהודי הוא טוען שהמוסלמים היו בישראל קודם. חתיכת טיפש הוא בטח ערבי
בס"ד

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #7 ב- : דצמבר 08, 2008, 15:54:02 »
הוא בכלל לא מכיר את ההיסטוריה של העם היהודי הוא טוען שהמוסלמים היו בישראל קודם. חתיכת טיפש הוא בטח ערבי

הוא מספרד האהבל הזה....מה הוא יודע?

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #8 ב- : דצמבר 08, 2008, 17:21:59 »
הוא ממשיך!!!! זה לא נגמר שיט!:

הוא: "well,things are not the way you said.history doesnt justify ocupation.missils go from gaza and reache nowhere.every ocupied person has the right to defend himself,just like jews did in many ocasions along history.well islam is an evil religion,i agree but zionism is also evil.israel is not a peaceful countrey,it is similar to nazis with its collective punishment and house destructions.israel has no constitution till now.im not pro islam but im not pro evil things like zionism.why doesnt israel have a constitution,why? .you are using apartheid like in south africa.westbank has no right in social service or health security.about water in some parts israel gave palestinians one time every 15 days.i was there then.they gave the rest to colonies {the worst people,kid killers}. israel have more than 80percent of river jordan when they only should have 5 or 10,leaving the region without water.you are not better as acountrey than hitler,palestinians are victims of your faults and past.god doesnt like this israel.you are nomore the chosen people.search for peace my friend,i dont hate you but you hate all arabs and non jews.you are surrounded by millions of arabs if you dont change then they will crush you,they hundreds of times more than you.usa is getting weaker.all what i want you to think about is peace,before jews had no problems with arabs.peace,i mean no ofense to you,i even like the jewish culture"

אני עניתי שוב עכשיו  ;D :Well....Here goes:

1)You say that history doesn't justify occupation... So why the arab occupation is justify? The arabs can occupate lands from the jews and the jews can't occupate it back? It was belong to the jews from the bible age....(Like I said last reply, ALOT BEFORE THE ARABS CAME TO OCCUPATE ISRAEL)....

In 1967, The arabs said that "they will dump the jews into the sea"....4 arab states attacked Israel in 1 war.....Israel won...So Israel occupated territories (Which was belong to the jews so actually it wasn't an occupation...) , The jews must protect themself....Like you said, For every jew there is like 1,000 arabs....So if Israel won't take their territories how will they survive when they are surrounded by millions of arab muslim nazis who hate Israel and want to kill all the jews? Israel cannot give terriotories because 2 reasons:

1: The Torah says that those territories belong to the jews, And the Torah isn't lying....

2: The jews can't survive without territories, Every state has alot of territories..
So why Israel should suffer and lose territories for arab murders? ISRAEL SURROUNDED BY ALL THE ARAB WORLD....If Israel will give territorries another holocaust will occur...

2) Zionism is evil? Give me a break! The arabs are better? The arabs kill without shame while Israel is only doing it for self protect...And to avoid from a holocaust.
Do you think "Palestine" will be so good country? They will be a dictatorship...
Like all the other countrys.....And after "Palestine" will born all the world will
blame Israel about it....."Palestine" will kill ALOT of people....The arabs is so cruel that you can't even understand how much....

The Zionists just want to get their country back, Beat the terror...Live in peace and
exist the Torah's precepts... But all the world think that the zionists are terrorists only because they want Israel to exist.....And because they don't want another holocaust...

I am a Zionist and I tell you that I am a man of peace...I want peace...But
the Torah is more important for me....I want to exist the Torah's precepts..Like every other zionist...

3) I am agree with you...My government is stupid...But not because they kill "innocent" arabs.....

I think my government is stupid because they could  prevent the lie called
"Palestinians".....By sending those nazi plunderers arabs back to Saudi Arabia before they will invent this lie....

4) Israel doesn't have a constitution because Israel has fool government that instead get money for constitution they give money for the nazi terrorists in Gaza......Did you know that each month the arab muslim nazis in Gaza get
25 million dollars from Israel???And Israel is a terrorist country???
THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT HATE THE JEWS....And you still call Israel a terror country....Even with the fact that the arabs living better then the jews there....

5) I like the spanish culture too....I guess you know what is muslims...Their terror is terrible....And if Spain will fight against the muslims I won't curse Spain like you and other people doing to Israel.....Israel only protect it self from the arab muslim nazi terrorism...

Well, What you think? Thanks for time.....

חחח נראה לי שהפעם הוא יסתום... :laugh: :laugh:

מנותק חד כתער

• מנהל(ת) גלובלי(ת)
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
  • הודעות: 2074
« להגיב #9 ב- : דצמבר 08, 2008, 18:49:41 »
הוא ממשיך!!!! זה לא נגמר שיט!:

הוא: "well,things are not the way you said.history doesnt justify ocupation.missils go from gaza and reache nowhere.every ocupied person has the right to defend himself,just like jews did in many ocasions along history.well islam is an evil religion,i agree but zionism is also evil.israel is not a peaceful countrey,it is similar to nazis with its collective punishment and house destructions.israel has no constitution till now.im not pro islam but im not pro evil things like zionism.why doesnt israel have a constitution,why? .you are using apartheid like in south africa.westbank has no right in social service or health security.about water in some parts israel gave palestinians one time every 15 days.i was there then.they gave the rest to colonies {the worst people,kid killers}. israel have more than 80percent of river jordan when they only should have 5 or 10,leaving the region without water.you are not better as acountrey than hitler,palestinians are victims of your faults and past.god doesnt like this israel.you are nomore the chosen people.search for peace my friend,i dont hate you but you hate all arabs and non jews.you are surrounded by millions of arabs if you dont change then they will crush you,they hundreds of times more than you.usa is getting weaker.all what i want you to think about is peace,before jews had no problems with arabs.peace,i mean no ofense to you,i even like the jewish culture"

אני עניתי שוב עכשיו  ;D :Well....Here goes:

1)You say that history doesn't justify occupation... So why the arab occupation is justify? The arabs can occupate lands from the jews and the jews can't occupate it back? It was belong to the jews from the bible age....(Like I said last reply, ALOT BEFORE THE ARABS CAME TO OCCUPATE ISRAEL)....

In 1967, The arabs said that "they will dump the jews into the sea"....4 arab states attacked Israel in 1 war.....Israel won...So Israel occupated territories (Which was belong to the jews so actually it wasn't an occupation...) , The jews must protect themself....Like you said, For every jew there is like 1,000 arabs....So if Israel won't take their territories how will they survive when they are surrounded by millions of arab muslim nazis who hate Israel and want to kill all the jews? Israel cannot give terriotories because 2 reasons:

1: The Torah says that those territories belong to the jews, And the Torah isn't lying....

2: The jews can't survive without territories, Every state has alot of territories..
So why Israel should suffer and lose territories for arab murders? ISRAEL SURROUNDED BY ALL THE ARAB WORLD....If Israel will give territorries another holocaust will occur...

2) Zionism is evil? Give me a break! The arabs are better? The arabs kill without shame while Israel is only doing it for self protect...And to avoid from a holocaust.
Do you think "Palestine" will be so good country? They will be a dictatorship...
Like all the other countrys.....And after "Palestine" will born all the world will
blame Israel about it....."Palestine" will kill ALOT of people....The arabs is so cruel that you can't even understand how much....

The Zionists just want to get their country back, Beat the terror...Live in peace and
exist the Torah's precepts... But all the world think that the zionists are terrorists only because they want Israel to exist.....And because they don't want another holocaust...

I am a Zionist and I tell you that I am a man of peace...I want peace...But
the Torah is more important for me....I want to exist the Torah's precepts..Like every other zionist...

3) I am agree with you...My government is stupid...But not because they kill "innocent" arabs.....

I think my government is stupid because they could  prevent the lie called
"Palestinians".....By sending those nazi plunderers arabs back to Saudi Arabia before they will invent this lie....

4) Israel doesn't have a constitution because Israel has fool government that instead get money for constitution they give money for the nazi terrorists in Gaza......Did you know that each month the arab muslim nazis in Gaza get
25 million dollars from Israel???And Israel is a terrorist country???
THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT HATE THE JEWS....And you still call Israel a terror country....Even with the fact that the arabs living better then the jews there....

5) I like the spanish culture too....I guess you know what is muslims...Their terror is terrible....And if Spain will fight against the muslims I won't curse Spain like you and other people doing to Israel.....Israel only protect it self from the arab muslim nazi terrorism...

Well, What you think? Thanks for time.....

חחח נראה לי שהפעם הוא יסתום... :laugh: :laugh:
מה החשבון שלו?

מנותק jewlover and arabhater

• חבר(ה) V.I.P
  • חבר(ה) בכיר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 5996
« להגיב #10 ב- : דצמבר 08, 2008, 20:10:40 »
יפה אחי כל הכבוד גם יודע להתווכח וגם יודע אנגלית טוב O0
כמה יחידות אתה דרך אגב...חח......?
היום כולם יודעים שהרב כהנא צדק!

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #11 ב- : דצמבר 08, 2008, 21:10:43 »
יפה אחי כל הכבוד גם יודע להתווכח וגם יודע אנגלית טוב O0
כמה יחידות אתה דרך אגב...חח......?

תודה אחי, אני 5 יח"ל... ;D

מנותק משה לוי

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
  • הודעות: 1652
« להגיב #12 ב- : דצמבר 09, 2008, 20:52:53 »
מישהו יכול להסביר לי איך מתכתבים בyoutube ואיך מקבלים שם הודעות כמו שאתם מדברים פה
[gif[/img]

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #13 ב- : דצמבר 09, 2008, 21:09:32 »
מישהו יכול להסביר לי איך מתכתבים בyoutube ואיך מקבלים שם הודעות כמו שאתם מדברים פה

או.קיי אחי: שלב א': תפתח חשבון ב-YouTube

שלב ב': תכנס לפרופיל של הבן אדם שאתה רוצה להתכתב איתו...

שלב ג': בפרופיל שלו יהיה כתוב Send Messege (תלחץ על זה...)

ומכאן אתה כבר תדע מה לעשות......

כאשר תקבל הודעה אתה תראה ביוטוב או באימייל וסביר להניח שתסתדר משם....תיהנה אחי!  O0 O0 ;D

מנותק משה לוי

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
  • הודעות: 1652
« להגיב #14 ב- : דצמבר 09, 2008, 21:15:07 »
או.קיי אחי: שלב א': תפתח חשבון ב-YouTube

שלב ב': תכנס לפרופיל של הבן אדם שאתה רוצה להתכתב איתו...

שלב ג': בפרופיל שלו יהיה כתוב Send Messege (תלחץ על זה...)

ומכאן אתה כבר תדע מה לעשות......

כאשר תקבל הודעה אתה תראה ביוטוב או באימייל וסביר להניח שתסתדר משם....תיהנה אחי!  O0 O0 ;D
אוקיי,איך בדיוק פותחים חשבון?
[gif[/img]

מנותק מנורה

• חבר(ה) בכיר(ה)
« להגיב #15 ב- : דצמבר 09, 2008, 22:48:21 »
אוקיי,איך בדיוק פותחים חשבון?

אוקיי....תקשיב גבר: שלב א': כנס ל-YOUTUBE

שלב ב': כנס לאופציה (למעלה) "Sign in" .....

שלב ג': יש לך שם אופציה "No account? Sign in now" (משהו כזה)....

ומכאן אתה כבר תסתדר...בהצלחה...

מנותק גור-אריה

• "אריה ישאג מי לא ירא"
  • חבר(ה) V.I.P
  • חבר(ה) של כבוד
  • הודעות: 3034
  • לָמוּת אוֹ לִכְבּוֹש אֶת הָהָר
« להגיב #16 ב- : דצמבר 10, 2008, 23:01:28 »

תָּגָר- עַל כָּל מַעֲצוֹר וּמֵצָר אִם תַּעַל אוֹ תֵרֶד
בְּלַהַב הַמֶּרֶד שָׂא אֵש לְהַצִּית - אֵין דָּבָר !
כִּי שֶקֶט הוּא רֶפֶש הַפְקֵר דָּם וָנֶפֶש
לְמַעַן הַהוֹד הַנִּסְתָּר.