עמלק ואויבי ישראל > המאבק על ארץ ישראל

The weekness of these Israeli governments

(1/2) > >>

harel156:
I do not think Israel would have existed if the current people in the government led the struggle to create Israel in 1948 and before. The cure today,   is only a rule of TORAH. There we even do have to think, but follow G-d.

Eternal:
You are absolutely right.
for example, not the same but close, during the war in Labnon there were an protest against the media and the main argument was that if the media in this days was the media in 1948, the country would never exist.
and the protesters were a group of old people, so we can say that they know what they are talking about.

Dante:

--- ציטוט של: harel156 על אוקטובר 18, 2006, 14:40:58 ---I do not think Israel would have existed if the current people in the government led the struggle to create Israel in 1948 and before. The cure today,   is only a rule of TORAH. There we even do have to think, but follow G-d.

--- סוף ציטוט ---

Harel, shalom
welcome, do you speak hebrew?
 :)

wjw:
you are absolutely right
  you should know that the Leftists kill us and the citizens dont know that if they stay in the goverment we will be destroyed

GY:
BS"D
Dear Harel156
Those who led the struggle for the state of Israel were non-religious and left-wing people.
Religious Jews were almost unanimous against the Zionist idea, and hence the weakness of the Jewish religious in Israel today.

I agree this is the opposite to the way things are today. But you can’t just reflect from what you see now on the past.
GY

תפריט

[0] אינדקס הודעות

[#] עמוד הבא

עבור לתצוגת גירסה מלאה